The deadline for applications by mail must arrive at the office on Saturday, August 20.
The deadline for email submissions is Saturday, August 27th.
Please note that applications will not be accepted after the deadline.
When applying by email, please refer to the application guidelines below and enter the song title, lyricist and composer name, and whether it is a new song or a re-application in the file name.
Also, please use MP3 or WAVE. Kaze no Hibiki Vol.10 application guidelines
○ Please send the sound source by mail or e-mail as CD or MP3 data as much as possible. Please send the data in MP3 or WAVE format.
In the file name, please include the song title, the name of the lyricist and composer, and whether it is a new song or a resubmission, as shown below.
(It would be helpful if you could use the format below.) “Now let’s give thanks!” (Elisa Ota) new song
Thanks and Praise (Lyrics: Peter Nagato, Composition: Paul Yumino) Re-application
○When writing lyrics and composing, please be careful not to violate copyrights, such as referencing other songs.
○ Sound sources must be recorded or edited within the last three months.
For songs that have been submitted before, please try to change the lyrics and melody as much as possible, or change the singer.
○ Please include accompaniment, score, chords and tempo for the sound source.
(If it is difficult to produce the score, please apply for the sound source first.)
○ Include the lyrics in addition to the sheet music.
○ The copyright of the song will be transferred to the J.GOSPEL Copyright Management Committee at the time of submission.
○ Entry media will not be returned.
○ Please apply with the best possible recording quality. Sometimes the sound source is used as it is as a CD.
○ We also accept submissions with lyrics only. (Lyrics will be published to the composer, and if they like the lyrics, they can apply with a song, so please do it as soon as possible.)
Application by mail: 2-15-1 Koenji Kita, Suginami-ku, Tokyo Kaneda Bldg. 405 Tokyo Antioch Church Office Poetry Collection Submission Section
Apply by email: J.Gospel.Committee@gmail.com